Fall Day in Prescott

I've decided that my next endeavor is going to be taking photography lessons. Balin has this amazing camera and I have no idea how to use it. (That makes him nervous) For those of you who followed my brother-in-laws China blog you know the pictures this camera can take. (Balin and Tim have the same camera) So, it's not the camera, it's me. I'm not sure if I should take classes at the community college or enlist Tim to tutor me. I had so much fun walking around town this morning snapping happily away. I probably had 5 people ask if I was a reporter and if their picture was going to end up some place. I said no to both and said I was just messing around on such a beautiful day. It's amazing how you see the world just a little differently when you are looking for a good picture. I ended my tour of town at the library where I picked up a photography magazine and learned about white balance and the difference manually setting makes. It was very interesting and the resulting pictures follow.





















Comments