




Today was practically perfect. We started the day with church - which was wonderful. Then we headed over to our friend's to pick up their kayaks so we could spend the afternoon paddling about and having a picnic. The kids LOVED being on the water - Perrin actually fell asleep for half of it.
The rest of the day was spent in restful sabbath - doing what brought our family life. Both Balin and I took a nap - which was wonderful - the kids did not - which was wonderful for them. I made Phad Thai for dinner, which we ate at 3:30pm and then we all played. We just got back from taking the kids to Grandma and Grandpa's house, where they are going to spend 2 nights, just for heck of it.
Balin and I are hoping to go hiking early tomorrow morning. After my hair appointment, we're going to head back out to the lake and doing some more kayaking....life is good.
Comments