A day at the lake

Splashing in the no swimming zone.


Perrin splashing around the lake.

Balin shepherding the little ones.



Balin pushing Perrin and Faith.

Sunday we joined 3 other couples at one of the lakes near town for a picnic and play time. We had an extra pair of kids as we swapped babysitting/play time with friends the night before so Balin and I could go on a date. The children were Casey and Faith, Faith being Perrin's best friend "in the whole world". They were so easy to have around and I think they had a great time. Between all the adults there were 9 children, ages 2 and up. I'm so thankful that it has gotten so much easier to be with so many children. We did this same thing about 2 years ago with a group of people and it was exponentially more difficult. Now all the kids play together, run around together and actually work out their differences among themselves. I know I've said this before, but I love having older children! Love 'em when they're babies but don't need anymore of those, thank you very much.

Comments