
Danielle Strickler with Sam's birthday cake. We celebrated Sam's birthday while we were in Denver. He got a sprinkler from the Denver Strickler's, which he loved. Shortly after the below picture was taken, the kids grabbed the teacup poodle, took off their clothes and turned on the sprinkler. They captured the poor dog, Beaux, in the wagon and made him suffer through hour long "Sprinkler Time".


Perrin's got a new hobby; taking pictures. As you can see all things are interesting, including her shoes. Poor Balin kind of freaks out with her manhandling his camera - if the images are smeared you can bet it's Pepe's fingerprint.

My beautfiul little girl wanted to take a walk in the rose gardens in downtown Denver because, "Mom, you like flowers." Love it.

My dear friend Angie Taylor and I spent some time hanging out at the water feature near the museum of nature...I think that was it's name. Angie and I didn't get much talk time in there as her little fella likes to take walks, by himself.
Comments