Perrin's New Haircut








So, I had three little people come up to me today and say, "LOOK!" and there was Sophie and Perrin with new haircuts. Hmmm...I tried not to laugh - seriously - but a smile slipped out. I asked "who did it?" and a bunch of "not mes" echoed through the hall. I marched those kids down to Balin's office and said, "Um, the kids have something to show you". I gave him the parental look of "Don't laugh!". He quickly asked the kids to wait outside while we laughed and then decided what the punishment was going to be. Later that evening Balin asked the kids after storytime what happened that Sam decided to cut the girls' hair. Sam said they were cutting leaves and thought it would be fun to cut hair. He liked it, but said he knew that they shouldn't be doing it. Now to train him to follow that little voice inside his head.

Comments