
95 degree days. YES! For some reason I have totally turned into as Perrin says, "a desert girl". I love warm mornings, hot days and warm evenings. I mean, how great is it to go outside at 6:30am and sit outside in a beautiful setting with a good book and a cup of tea and not feel a chill? Or at 8pm go outside and sit underneath the vast skies with a drink and have dinner? As I enjoyed our weekend in Scottsdale, I couldn't help but think, "in the right house, i would love to live down in the valley". The more and more I live in warm climates, the more I realize how much I love being outside. To sit, garden, bike, hike, sleep...I love it all when it's done outside. People complain that Phoenix is too hot, and it is hot. But when you go from air conditioned location (why do they think 75 is comfortable?) to air conditioned location, you barely notice the heat. And then to be able to hang outside once it gets in the 90's - yum. Granted, I don't think I'd want to landscape installation in the middle of the day...but I didn't like doing that in the rain either.




Sophie is an amazing 4 year old. We can see why China has
such amazing athletes - Sophie's a great example.


Good thing we didn't bring the dogs as we had our hands full.

Sunday we headed to the Scottsdale train park. It's a wonderful park with full sized old trains, model trains, a small train that you could take a ride on, a carousel and a great play area. It was warm out, about 95, so we played for a couple of hours and then headed back to the coolness of the pool.
Comments