Unbelievably funny -

I have no pictures for this blog as pictures may be seen as crude. But the story itself is picturesque in itself.

Yesterday I decided that "mas es mejor" - more is better. So I invited 7 little kids over for a play date. They were all playing so nicely and having a great time. I fed them lunch, said good-bye to another two and then left Balin with Sam, Faith and Casey while I ran one of the little girls home.

Casey DeVito is supposedly potty trained, though between 8:30-12:30 he went through 4 pairs of underwear and pants. Hmmmm.....while the last pair of underwear were drying, Casey was roaming around without pants on. He found the rest of the kids in the shop, where they were making forts with pillows and blankets from the furniture I have there.

Meanwhile, the adults - Dana DeVito, Balin and I were in the kitchen chatting about this, that or another thing while we waited for Casey's clothes to dry. I mentioned that fact that the kids were being so quiet and good when little miss Faith came in and said, "the kids are peeing on the furniture". AHHHHH!!!!!

When we opened the door to the shop we found Commando Casey standing right next to a large puddle of pee. When asked what happened Sam said, "Casey started peeing on the furniture and then I did, then Perrin did." What had happened was that one of the cushions from a piece of furniture (I won't tell you which lest you won't sit on the furniture in my house anymore) was propped up by the T.V. Casey started peeing on it making designs as he went. Sam thought that was pretty cool so he whipped out Willy and joined in the fun. Perrin wondered if she could do it too and let it flow. Of course Perrin's contribution just puddled as she couldn't aim to the cushions, but the boys were able to aim and fire, with great accuracy.

Mr. DeVito was mortified but Balin and I did are best not to smile. I can just picture the boys going after it and Faith staring at them in astonishment. The joy of kids.

Comments