Movie night at the Strickler's

Tonight we had a movie night. The featured presentation was High School Musical, which I had never seen before - and Balin proudly exclaims he still hasn't seen.

The best part of the evening was watching Perrin. She was so funny as she watched the high schoolers sing and dance. Whenever Zac Efron would be singing she'd scrunch down in her seat, cover her face or close her eyes and smile. I asked her what she was doing and she shyly said, "I don't know..." At the end of the show when everybody is dancing, Perrin says, "I like that guy", that guy being Zac Efron, and then covers her face again. Another classic comment was when the two main characters were singing in front of all their friends and Balin said to Perrin, "That could be you some day Perrin," in which she responded, "In front of all those people? NOOOO WAYYYYY". Pretty funny coming from a three year old.

Comments