Today's forecast for Prescott Arizona: Snow with a chance of sun!
The kids donned their snow clothes and were quick to head outside this morning as we had an inch of snow fall last night. I was telling Sam this morning that two years ago we had massive amounts of snow fall. We took a walk to Grandma and Grandpa's house and all I had to put Sam into was a pair of sweats and his regular shoes. By the time we got to Grandma's house he was freezing and crying. I told myself that wouldn't happen again so last year I went and got them both good snow pants and coats. This year Sam got a pair of Keen hiking boots and Perrin has her faux Ugg Boots so they are both warm and toasty outside in the snow. Of course I got Perrin all ready to go and not 5 minutes later she came in saying, "I have to pee".
Balin comes home today from San Diego. Poor guy. He said the rain finally stopped, which is good because he went to San Diego dressed up - no clothing for working outside in the rain. He said his one pair of pants were soaked yesterday but they're dry today so he shouldn't be so cold. Hmmm....if it was me, I would go to the mall and buy myself some nice warm clothes to work in. But Balin has been known to sleep in a tent in the pouring rain on a job site so he doesn't have to spend money on a hotel. Love him, but sometimes I don't get him.
The kids donned their snow clothes and were quick to head outside this morning as we had an inch of snow fall last night. I was telling Sam this morning that two years ago we had massive amounts of snow fall. We took a walk to Grandma and Grandpa's house and all I had to put Sam into was a pair of sweats and his regular shoes. By the time we got to Grandma's house he was freezing and crying. I told myself that wouldn't happen again so last year I went and got them both good snow pants and coats. This year Sam got a pair of Keen hiking boots and Perrin has her faux Ugg Boots so they are both warm and toasty outside in the snow. Of course I got Perrin all ready to go and not 5 minutes later she came in saying, "I have to pee".
Balin comes home today from San Diego. Poor guy. He said the rain finally stopped, which is good because he went to San Diego dressed up - no clothing for working outside in the rain. He said his one pair of pants were soaked yesterday but they're dry today so he shouldn't be so cold. Hmmm....if it was me, I would go to the mall and buy myself some nice warm clothes to work in. But Balin has been known to sleep in a tent in the pouring rain on a job site so he doesn't have to spend money on a hotel. Love him, but sometimes I don't get him.

Comments