Last weekend was spectacular. The weather was sunny and warm (unlike this weekend which is reminiscent of Seattle) and we headed for the hills for a hike and picnik near the river. We brought along Van and the dogs and a good time was had by all.
I am not sure how I stumbled across your blog this morning, but I am intrigued by how you moved from the PacNW to Arizona. We live near Portland, and before that we lived near Seattle. We are both born and bred in warm places and this is just squashing us. I was particularly moved by a statement you made in one post that after the move, you were surprised at how much you loved being outside. That's about how I feel, that I am not myself here! Our kids are 13, 11, and 4, so a move would be difficult, but perhaps it is what we really need. Thanks for the peek into your sweet blog.
Comments