It's currently 80 degrees outside and I have a yucky head cold. Serves me right - I was just bragging yesterday that I hadn't gotten sick all year and now I'm paying for it. My sinuses are throbbing. But the kids are playing in my room and making forts in there...much more fun than playing in their own room. (Probably because their rooms aren't the cleanest)
Balin left yesterday for Argentina and the poor guy won't arrive at his destination until 10pm tonight. I hope he didn't get this head cold as that would double his misery.
I haven't posted for a while so here are some pictures of the fun we've been having here in Prescott:
We went kite flying two weekends ago in the spring wind. It was kind of a bust as the kites weren't the best flying machines and the wind was rather erratic, but it got everyone outside in the sunshine. Perrin thought it would be better if she hid in her jacket. There was a lot of laughing coming out of her jacket.
Balin left yesterday for Argentina and the poor guy won't arrive at his destination until 10pm tonight. I hope he didn't get this head cold as that would double his misery.
I haven't posted for a while so here are some pictures of the fun we've been having here in Prescott:
We went kite flying two weekends ago in the spring wind. It was kind of a bust as the kites weren't the best flying machines and the wind was rather erratic, but it got everyone outside in the sunshine. Perrin thought it would be better if she hid in her jacket. There was a lot of laughing coming out of her jacket.
Captain Crossfit - Kids Crossfit
Last weekend was AWESOME! We rode our bikes downtown to the new crossfit gym for a Crossfit Kids event. Sam and Perrin both declared that they were NOT going to participate in the obstacle course. While waiting in line, one of the moms had the kids get down on the ground and start to do pushups. Once they had done 10 or so they were energized and didn't stop once they hit the course! We excited to have the kids sign up for Crossfit Kids in September when I get back into town.












Comments