A hike with dad, kids and dogs

Saturday was a delightful, crisp, fall day and the Strickler's decided to get out and play.  We loaded the dogs, kids, snacks and ourselves into Balin's truck (see last post about four wheeling in the Jetta) and headed down the road.  I had a place in mind but somehow I got confused and we ended up somewhere else...which turned out just fine but not quite what I had had in mind.  We hiked down a small road/trail and came to where Wolf Creek runs and found a great swimming hole for next spring.  It was gorgeous.  The dogs had a great time running to and fro and the kids thought it was a great find.  We were back in two hours, just in time for me to go to a private (didn't know it was going to be private, which effects the amount of money you spend...) Arbonne party.  It was a great Saturday.

Comments