Perrin's Birthday

Perrin turned 6 yesterday and I think we had a day she will always remember.

The morning started off with a snuggle in bed, a happy birthday and a few spankings.  Then we all bundled up and headed for downtown Denver where Perrin had an appointment at the spa.  I found a spa that had a little girl package which included a mani/pedi/facial and back rub.  She was in heaven.  I took one for the team and got a pedicure, which was delightful.  They've got those chairs that rub your back while you sit there.  Ahhh....

After the spa we took a walk in the old part of Denver, which has the most delightful houses.  We ended our walk at the Denver Tea House, which was located in one of the old homes that was turned into a bed and breakfast.  We all sat and were served a plethora of tea sandwiches and cookies along with yummy teas.  Sam was a little hesitant to participate at first, but once he tasted the cucumber/cream cheese sandwiches a smile grew on his face.

When we got back to Charlie's house we all had a rest and then headed out to the sledding hill.  We had a great time sledding through the forest until Sam flew face first into a tree.  He's got bruises to show and scrapes to tell who won.

It was a great day and I don't think it'll quickly be forgotten.

(pictures will come as soon as I get home to my computer.  Balin bought a Mac and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the pictures to upload to the blog.) 

Comments