First Day of School

The first day started with the kids, Balin and I riding our bikes the couple of miles to school.  There was excitement in the air and we were looking forward to the day!

With the playground finished, the students filled every available space!  They were welcomed by the art teacher, the music teacher and friends.  The kids settled into their respective classrooms and settled down to get to work.

Balin and I headed out to coffee thereafter and settled ourselves into a lovely routine of work and play.  This week has been filled with working on the cabin at Granite Basin, hiking, hanging out with friends, and getting the kids rested.  Believe me, it's been a tiring week and I've been in bed every night by 8:30pm.  I'm hoping next week will be a little quieter but not expecting it as we leave on Friday for Switzerland.









Comments