So What's The Deal With Boys

I have to admit, I don't understand boys.  I will often ask Sam to do something like, say, grab a pencil.  He'll be standing right in front of it and ask, where's the pencil.  "I can't find it mom."  Really?  The other day I asked Jack to get the hot dogs out of the refrigerator, he opened the drawer, looked at it and said, "I can't find them."  "Look around", I said.  He just stood there.  I came over moved the shredded cheese and there they were - he responded with, "Oh."

So then today, Sam had a friend over and he met me in the kitchen and Sam said, "Mom, the dogs pooped in the front room." Ok.  Then the little friend said, "Yeah and it got all over my shoes."  It got all over your shoes?  They had been playing in the front room, stepped in the dog poop, continued to play and smash dog poop all over the place, walked through the house into the kitchen and said they just noticed it.

Really?  Really.  For the love.  

Comments