Prescott and Rain







It's been raining for weeks now - sometimes all day - sometimes for 10 minutes.  The effects have been astounding and breath taking.  I, unfortunately, haven't been out in the wilderness much, but I have great plans to after this weekend.  This weekend, starting tomorrow, I am going to the cabin and I am finishing it up.  It needs a good cleaning, finish painting, put drapes up and linens on the beds.  I need to unpack some kitchen supplies my mom generously gave me and then I'm hoping - fingers crossed - that I can take some photos and get the puppy sold.  All the kids are clamoring for us to keep "Three Bears Cottage" because it is just simply put - delicious.  It's so charming and I will be sad when we sell it.   But legally, we're not allowed to have two cabins, and once I am physically present in #4 (which needs a name) I'm sure Three Bears will be quickly a memory.  I'll post pictures at the end of the weekend at 7granitebasin.blogspot.com


Comments