A Weekend in California


As it often happens, Balin said he had to leave for California to be there for a meeting on Monday & Tuesday and he needed to leave on Sunday.  Sunday really?  When we have our small group - or as Sam calls it, "our big group."  I wasn't up for another evening by myself with a whole heck of a lot of people so I made a decision....we're going with you.  I said the kids and I could make a great mini-vacation out of it, I would drive, Balin could work - hotel would be paid for and the trip to Legoland was on me.  Awesome!


The kids did great in the car and from the video above you can see why.  They love playing the iPad.
We had a great time in the hotel room playing games and being silly.
Sam's giving himself a wedgie...and he likes it.

My dear friend Christie.  She happened to be in San Diego and met us for some time on the beach and for pizza and wine afterwards.  Good friends...good wine....beach. What a lovely life.

Sam playing at the beach - what a beautiful afternoon.

Sam and Perrin played on the beach skipping rocks...


Perrin took a picture of Sam and I.

Pepe Lou and I hanging out on the beach.

Legoland...Sam's favorite place in the world...except for home.



The Star Wars display was amazing...giving Sam a dream for his career.


"We're having a good time...really."



Comments