surfin' USA

I did it. I got the family up, out the door and in the water.  You would have thought I was sending them to Siberia the way the dragged their feet this morning - granted it was at 6:45am - but I was victorious.  Perrin said, "I don't want to go surfing....(whine, whine, whine)"

Well, I think the pictures say a thousand words and I'll let them speak for themselves.




Oh yeah Pepe the Banana!  Surf it baby!

Warrior B  - if only I could do down dog on the board!



Sam caught wave after wave after wave!  We're planning on going surfing tomorrow morning at 7:30am as he's caught the bug.
Balin's a natural - I keep telling him that so he'll fall in love with surfing and we'll forever  go to the beach on vacations!

See the height of that wave...yeah, scary!

I think this might count as our Christmas card picture - or actually a new year picture.

Woo-hoo Balin!

Perrin riding in on Kihei - she likes surfing!

I think board shorts are made for a reason - but none-the-less, I LOVE SURFING!  Granted these waves were little and perfect for learning!

Perrin captures the heart of Kihei our instructor and just enjoyed the ride!  A-lo-ha!

Comments