I went on a walk with Balin and the dogs yesterday and I asked him what his goals for the summer were and I revealed what mine were.
My dad always said that until a goal is written down and is measurable it is just an idea - and those ideas come and go often without changing you or your world.
So here are my goals for the summer - some will bare their own evidence as to if I accomplished them others not so much. Here goes:
http://photoartstudio.ca
I'm already signed up and am hoping to start tomorrow.
My dad always said that until a goal is written down and is measurable it is just an idea - and those ideas come and go often without changing you or your world.
So here are my goals for the summer - some will bare their own evidence as to if I accomplished them others not so much. Here goes:
- Take an online photography course and take pictures 3 times a week.
http://photoartstudio.ca
I'm already signed up and am hoping to start tomorrow.
- Blog at least once a week if not more
- Read a meaningful book a week and blog about it on the "Books" tab on this blog.
That's it. Only a couple things on my list. I could do more as there are always things that I want to do, but I think 3 is a good start. The summer is looking to be pretty full and fun already so I don't want to take away from my main goal which is Spending Time with the Family.
Hopefully the results of my goals will be present here in word and picture! Stay tuned!
Comments