Before I forget, I've got to get this interaction from Sam down.
Last night we had the DeVitos over for hang out time which turned into dinner. About an hour before dinner, while the adults were having adult beverages in the kitchen, Sam pops his head in the door and says, "A Drama Bomb is about to explode!"
Last week Sam explained what a "Drama Bomb" was - a situation where bad things were about to happen.
So Mr. DeVito says he'll handle it -after all he deals with all sorts of "Drama Bombs" as owner of Jack in the Box here in Prescott.
After Mr. DeVito "handled" it, we all went out to the front porch to enjoy the beautiful afternoon. About 10 minutes later Sam pops his head out the front door and said,
"Mr. DeVito, it looks like you cut the right wire on the Drama Bomb. It didn't explode"
Where does he come up with this stuff? We all cracked up and marveled at his whit at such a young age.
I love that little guy.
Comments