New Orleans Trip


I‘ve finally gotten around to making a little video of our time in New Orleans.  It was a great trip.  The best part about the trip was the students.  They were amazing and so fun to be with!  Balin and I would gladly take this group of students anywhere, though I‘m not sure we‘ll get the chance.

28 students.  8 parents = a lot of fun.

We served at various food banks, car washes, thrift stores, VBS.  We learned how to talk to strangers and ask them if we could pray for them (that was slightly uncomfortable but a good lesson just to talk to people).  We served food together, cleaned up together and played hours of basketball and volleyball smash face.  We sang with me playing the guitar and we got the chance to see a little bit of New Orleans and meet it‘s incredible people.  Very thankful for the opportunity to serve.


https://youtu.be/fbTAVs_kXzc

Comments