Balin made a discovery a couple of weeks ago. He said that whenever he wanted to go off and do something fun, I wanted to go with him. Why was that he pondered? He happened to share this discovery with my mom and she said, "Duh, Balin. She's home all day with the kids while you get to go to work, gym or business trips. Of course she wants to go with you when you play."
Thanks mom.
With that said, Balin told me that he and the "guys" from college wanted to get together in southwest Colorado for a weekend and hike & hangout. I said sure he could go, but if I got someone to watch the kids, could I come too? So my darling sister watched my kids for the weekend while Balin and I rode tripped to Durango. We stayed in a lovely log cabin at 10,000ft and enjoyed the company of Balin's long time friend Scott Wagoneer and wife Clover along with a college buddy Scott Field and his wife Clarissa. We enjoyed playing tourist on Saturday, going for walks in the brisk air and staying up way, way, way too late. It was a fun weekend, but the guys have to admit we women made it even more fun.
Comments