
The snow started coming down last Thursday - as well as today April 29th. It's kind of funny when I'm asked where I'm from and I say Arizona, people always ask if it's really hot here. I wish it was hot cause right now I'm stinkin' cold.

We were flocked. Young Lifers found our house and left us a present - flamingos. It's a fundraising campaign where you have to pay to be "deflocked" and you can pay to have a friend flocked. A great idea and the kids loved it.

My back porch. I've been hoping to put a hanging outdoor bed in this spot, but it would pretty much take up the whole space. I have to think about it as the other problem is that I honestly have no control over the dogs (there it's out - not like it's a surprise to anyone) and I don't want to share a bed with any of them. I went to sit down on the green couch and noticed it had black hair all over it. Stanley thinks it's a bed. Nothing is sacred.

The greenhouse. Yes, it does look big but don't be fooled, it shrinks upon entering. Balin made a great comment to me the other day. "Don't worry Judy, the first one is always the one you learn on." Did he say the first one? I love that man.

See, it's not that big inside. And I don't have much growing inside, yet.
I just got done visiting your website Rachel,
www.bellajanephotography.com and continue to be so inspired by the art that you produce. The most beautiful aspect is that it's of people on hopefully one of the happiest days of their lives. I am inspired to go and try to capture my world through the lens of a camera. Honestly it's on my list of things I want to learn - maybe this year with the kids in school full time I'll be able to carve a little time out to practice. As Rachel says, "real life is beautiful."
The kids need my attention and I need to do something other than be on the computer - it seems I'm here every night. I'm going to have a cup of tea, get the fire going and read a good book. Good-night.
Comments