June & July Update

Did you wonder what makes my garden grow?


Perrin can do all sorts of things like, eat a popsicle while doing the slack line. Amazing girl.


Poor Star. Of the three kittens, she didn't make it. Not sure what happened, we just found her passed away when we got home from backpacking. Perrin cried a good long while lamenting, "I lost my best friend, who will I play with now?"
More info, pictures and video coming shortly......




Here's a little clip from when we went backpacking down to Clear Creek with some friends of ours, the Dougans. It was gorgeous there and the kids LOVED it. Balin was awesome as he prepped all the food, packed our bags, did the cooking while we were camping and then cleaned everything up. It was so wonderful as it felt like I just had to show up and enjoy. The kids had such a wonderful time that I decided to take them again this last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to a place called Kindle Crossing, near Pine and Strawberry. It was gorgeous though the rains and clearcutting had caused the river to be chocolate brown. Not so fun to swim and play in but beautiful none-the-less. I was sad that Balin couldn't join us as it meant not only was his presence missed but his pre-post services were dearly missed. Not to mention the fact I had to pack in enough stuff and food for three people. Thank the Lord for Crossfit. It's making a huge difference.

Comments