My first "Love It" purchase







Silly as it may seem, I love this purchase of what I thought was going to be a vegetable and fruit holder for the kitchen, but it was TOO big. Having bought it on a "gotta have it" whim, I couldn't take it back, so i found another use for it. An organizer for my bathroom items. As I was displaying items on the "gotta have it" organizer, I thought that I don't really need a ton of beauty products. A toothbrush, hair brush or two, a great lipstick/liner, mineral makeup, hairstyling products and wha la! A pretty cool bathroom piece. I think. Balin's out of town so I'm not sure if he's going to be so happy with it but it's kind of cool. Afterall, I'm the one who's storing my underwear in my night stand - I gave him the two drawered dresser for his socks and underwear. Give and take. Hopefully he'll give on this one.

Comments