A long dry spell

Literally years have passed since I last posted on this website...crazy how quickly the time has passed and yet the moments have been full and beautiful.

It's kind of ironic that I chose today to start writing on this blog again as for so many years this blog was a space that documented the life of Balin and I raising kids and living life in between work.

Having just gotten off the phone having confirmed with Balin, today marks the day when Balin ended his career with FSR/Crux/Quanta Subsurface.

The journey has been long, fraught with tears and laughter but so beautiful along the way as we've been stretched and challenged in our faith and purpose. 

So, so good.

I am looking forward to getting back to posting about the journey we've been on, and the adventures that are shaping us into the the people we want to become.

Keep checking back in to get a look behind the scenes.

Comments